Latest Post :
Home » , , , , , » ALCOHOL IEC POSTER

ALCOHOL IEC POSTER

{[['']]}





























ഈ പോസ്റ്റ് നമ്മുടെ ഗ്രൂപ്പിൽ ഷെയർ ചെയ്തത്  Subeer Kothamangalam

Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

8 June 2021 at 13:55

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

13 July 2021 at 05:17

Our goal is simple: To get you back to work or meet your requirements for the courts fast and affordably. Nice article dear friend jom... Keep writing.... substance abuse Evaluations

2 August 2021 at 18:23

DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

HELLO
Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Support : OUR FACEBOOK GROUP | OUR FACEBOOK PAGE | OUR BLOG
Copyright © 2011. Arogyajalakam - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by KRISHNARAJ EDAKUTTY Published by ONLINE HEALTH EDUCATION AID/AROGYAJALAKAM
Proudly powered by Blogger